Saturday, May 2, 2009

Kitty Fix

Quite an interesting story, I have been wanting to get a puppy or kitty lately. I am allergic to cats though so I really did not need one. So, I found a message on Craigs list asking for someone to please help, they needed a place for their kitty to hang out for a little while. The couple had moved into a home with family, but someone is allergic to cats there too. So, the couple was told that the kitty, named Spunky had to be gone in two days. So, I answered the email and told them I would be glad to watch her for a while. They brought her over will all the supplies, food etc. about 3 days ago. When they dropped her off, they said they had found an apartment so it would probably not be long at all, because they can move in on the First of May.
So, today I got up and was watching TV and did not hear Spunky or see her anywhere. So, I got up and walked through my very small studio, came to the window and noticed there was no screen on the window. It had fallen off, so Spunky had escaped. I was devastated to say the least, how was I going to call this couple and tell them I lost their cat. I got in the car and looked for her but came back empty handed. I sat down and prepared to call the owner, but pleaded to God to help Spunky find her way back.
Right before I was about to call in popped Spunky, thank you Lord for all the small things.
Now, if they just come and get Spunky because I think I have had enough of a fix with kitties for a while. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment